Sunday, July 12, 2009

The new plan

Okay, so I've been working on this project to change myself since October of 2007. By the end of October 2009 my goal and the new plan is to lose this last 15 pounds. I am at 163 right now. The high end of my Weight Watchers "healthy weight" is 148. That is my goal. I'm really happy where I'm at, which is clear because I've been here so long. Now it's time to get down to business and get to goal.

So, there are a few steps in my plan. Training is essential. I'm going to start with some weights, and I think I'm going to look up the Body 4 Life guidelines for weight training and follow that program where you do cardio one day, weights the next, taking one day off a week. This seems very feasible for me and having a specific guideline for working out would be helpful. I intend to have this research done to start Monday or Tuesday at the gym. That gives me a day or two which I think is good -- no time to dwell on it! ;)

I also submitted for something -- a local "extreme make over" and that offers personal training. I'm really hoping they find my story interesting, because I could use that soooo much! It also offers a life coach which I think could be a very cool thing for me right now.

BUT, even without this help, I'm gonna get it done! I know how to do this. I'm motivated, I'm encouraged, and I'm absolutley positive I CAN do this. It amounts to essentially 5 pounds a month, July, August and September. I will be using this forum to keep myself honest! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment